Monday, May 4, 2009

25 years

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. It's actually a good thing. The anemia finally got better and life just got really busy. Life is zooming by. Garth and I celebrated our 25th anniversary on the 25th by going to Hawaii. It was super dooper fun. We stayed at Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore side of Oahu. Every day was filled with wonderful memories. My dialysis was in the late afternoon so I was able to enjoy wonderful activities every day. (snorkeling, swimming, relaxing in the sun, site-seeing for places they film Lost). I think it was the first vacation in years that I didn't have to have a down day to recover. Such a blessing. I just hope the next 25 years are just as wonderful. Garth is the best husband a girl could have. He's my best friend.

No comments: